As a life organizer, I enjoy working with clients who are:
- looking for an accountability partner that will help coach them to reach their short or long-term goals.
- feeling stuck, unsure or unclear of what's next but willing to do the work it takes to get to where they want to be.
- overwhelmed and stressed due to life or relationship challenges and are looking to try something new.
- wanting better systems to help manage their time and responsibilities at home and will implement them for a fair period of time before saying it doesn't work.
- exploring ways to create more balance in their many roles.
- tired of clutter in their home and wanting to create a calmer more organized space.
As a Dave Ramsey certified financial coach, I work with clients who want to:
- work with an accountability partner to stay on track for spending and paying off debt.
- create & manage a monthly spending plan.
- reduce debt and/or need help with navigating debt collectors.
- establish & grow an emergency fund.
- be coached through the prevention of a foreclosure and/or a bankruptcy.
- change their relationship with money and create life long habits that will serve them and bring them joy.
- work as a team with their spouse/partner around money. and habits.
- plan for retirement.
- want to leave a different legacy for the important people in their lives.
MEET YOUR COACH
Cracker Trail Customs was founded by K. Michelle Stoltz, a certified life & financial coach whom spends a great deal of time working with individuals to develop healthy money habits, self-care practices, goal setting and creating a happier and more fulfilling life. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida (2004), the Institute for Life Coach Training (2015) and completed the Dave Ramsey Financial Coach Master Training Program (2020).
She is wife, mother, caregiver, avid crafter/D-I-Y-er and enthusiastic goat lady whom finds peace in living a financially peaceful, organized, simple yet fulfilling life.
SEE WHAT THEY'RE SAYIN'
“Working with Michelle is a great experience! She has immense credibility and authenticity in walking the walk in maintaining balance through challenge, and that shines through and I absorb that in every session with her. Her stable, smart and very present way helped me to click with her right away and build a trust that enables me to really take on the big things that stand in my way! Her wit combined with just the right amount of no nonsense accountability she brings me, make for a perfect combination for me to build on what I need to and enjoy the process. I look forward to accomplishing more great things in the upcoming year with her support and allied energy!”
“When I met Michelle in Sept 2012, I was surprised at how she views every challenge in her life as an opportunity for self-development. She values all forms of support and has developed resilience. She embraces her role as advocate for her combat injured husband while encouraging him to overcome and find a new purpose for living.
Wanting to help other caregivers, she organized workshops and started the first caregiver support group in Bradenton. Michelle developed classes to teach practical coping skills and helped Caregivers set realistic self-care goals. She taught them advocacy skills and how to set healthy boundaries. I consistently heard from attendees that it felt good to be understood. Michelle identified clutter as an issue that causes many Caregivers to be overwhelmed and now offers assistance in this area too.
Michelle is organized and attentive to detail. She has excellent oral and written communication skills and a personable and approachable nature. I can always trust Michelle to follow through on any commitment she makes. I highly recommend her as a workshop facilitator, a life coach and a professional organizer.”
Michelle is great!
Michelle is great! She is so easy to work with and has a great eye for space. She helped organize my daughters (disaster) bedroom and our kitchen which has little cabinet space. We’re very happy with the service received and will be using Michelle again as well as recommending her to friends.
I really enjoyed working with
I really enjoyed working with Michelle on organizing my upstairs closet. I chose the Virtual Organizing option because I live out of state. She gave me a veterans’ discount which I really appreciated. For what I got and the results, the price was an excellent value. We used videoteleconferences to get the job done. Michelle was very competent and professional but approachable and easy to relate to. She always had a ready smile and our meetings always inspired and empowered me. Because this project seemed insurmountable, Michelle helped me formulate SMART goals, which I really used. I’m still using them even after Michelle and I finished because I can adopt the same approach to work on the other closets that are a mess. I highly recommend Michelle at Cracker Trail Customs for your organizing and coaching needs.
Easy to talk to!
“Michelle is very easy to talk to! She has a fabulous way of helping you travel on your path. One day after a few sessions with her, a light just clicked on. It was a HUGE realization. Then everything we had talked about on all those sessions fell into place because of ONE question she asked me and I put it into action that week. It was LIFE CHANGING!! Don’t expect miracles overnight- it’s a process. You go at your own pace, it’s an hour or more focusing on YOU. We all need that time for ourselves, I’m glad to have had that with Michelle. Thank you so very much for helping me reach where I needed to be. It feels Uh-MAZING. I could go on and on… but seriously. I’m a believer in life coaching.”
Are you ready to make an investment in the most important person in this world? Yes, that is YOU! If you're ready to start your journey let's connect.